Store Coupon Policies
- Page 2 of 2 -
I have gathered the links for the Coupon Policies of over 140 Stores, so that you can print the ones for the stores that you shop at and take them with you on shopping trips. Because often, the Cashiers (and sometimes even Managers) are not familiar with the Store Policy regarding coupons, so you will need to whip this baby out! Boy do they hate to see you prepared like that, when they challenge your coupon usage. I’ve done it several times. To quote James Brown, “It Feels Good!” But, it would be better, and not waste our time, if they knew their own Store’s policy and trained their employees properly. Can I get an Amen?! Keep your patience and your cool though, because they don't like a smart a**. Gently point out to them that their written policy differs from what they're saying, and ask to speak with the Manager if necessary.
This is Page 2 of a long list of stores and their policies, including: Kroger, Rite Aid, Publix, Walgreens, Winn Dixie, Target & Walmart. I’ll keep adding to this list as I find others. If you have a store's policy that I don't have, please feel free to shoot me a link. Also, if a store will not provide a coupon policy, see the bottom of this page for a Sample Letter that you can mail or email to them or their Corporate Office to try to get them to provide us coupon shoppers with a Coupon Policy.
Store Coupon Policies
Nob Hill (see Raleys)
No Frills Supermarkets
Owen’s Market Digital Coupons Policy
Pay Less Super Markets Digital Coupons Policy
Pete's Fresh Market
Pick 'n Save
QFC Digital Coupons Policy
Ralphs Digital Coupons Policy
Ray's Markets (see Chief Markets Coupon Policy)
Rosauers Supermarkets (scan to the bottom of the page and click on Coupon Policy)
Shima's Market (see Times Supermarkets)
Smart & Final
Smith’s Food & Drug Digital Coupons Policy
Smith’s Food & Drug Other Coupons Policy
Stop & Shop
Summer Fresh Supermarket
Sun Mart Foods
Super 1 Foods
Super One Foods
Tops Friendly Markets
Trader Joe's (see email response below)
Thank you for your email. We do not have a coupon policy as we do not often receive them in our stores and do not produce coupons for our brand. We will accept coupons for the brands we do sell at their face value only.
Yoke's Fresh Market
Get all of your FREE COUPONS at Sunday Paper Coupons Everyday!
* * * * *
* * * * *
Email or Letter to Stores re: their Coupon Policy
Now, many stores don’t or won’t post their Coupon Policies. So, we as coupon shoppers have to keep bugging them until they do. If enough of us do this, they might finally give us something concrete. So here’s what I suggest: Send an email or letter to Customer Service similar to this: (feel free to copy)
I am a frequent coupon shopper at your store and could not find a Coupon Policy on your website. Please consider posting a policy; but in the meantime, please provide me with clarification on the following things:
• Do you accept manufacturer’s coupons, and is there a maximum dollar amount per coupon (i.e. $5.00)?
• Do you accept computer printed coupons, and is there a maximum dollar amount per coupon (i.e. $5.00)?
• If you accept computer printed coupons, may I print them in black and white?
• Do you accept e-coupons on my Store Loyalty card?
• Do you double or triple the value of manufacturer coupons?
• If you offer Store coupons, do you allow “stacking” – the use of a Store coupon and a Manufacturer’s coupon for the purchase of one (the same) item?
• If a coupon exceeds the price of the item, do you allow overages, do you adjust the price down, or do you disallow the coupon? Example: $1.00 coupon for a .98 cent item.
• Can I use 2 manufacturers’ coupons on a BOGO offer, or am I limited to one coupon?
• Do you take competitor’s coupons, and if so, which competitors (local, national, specific)?
• Are there a maximum number of coupons that I may use in a single transaction (i.e. 100 coupons), or a maximum dollar amount of coupons (i.e. $200.00) in a single register transaction?
• Do you match competitor’s prices?
• Are your Stores independently owned and operated? And if so, can the individual Management deviate from the policies or answers that you provide?
• Are there any other details regarding your Coupon Policy that I have failed to ask that you would like to inform me about?
Thanking you in advance for your time!
* * * * *
Spread the Savings! Share This Page
Get Cashback On Your Online Purchases!
You should already be using the Grocery Cashback Apps,
so now lets save a bundle shopping online with Cashback Sites like Rakuten (formerly Ebates), and save even more!
Below are just some of the online Stores that you can earn @1-12% Cashback from, PLUS get a $10 Welcome Bonus just for signing up
if you spend $30 or more within 90 days!
See Cashback Percentage for any Store here: Rakuten
From Coupon Policies to Home Page