Coupon Policy Store Coupon Policies - Page 2 of 2 -
I have gathered the links for the Coupon Policies of over 140 Stores, so that you can print the ones for the stores that you shop at and take them with you on shopping trips. Because often, the Cashiers (and sometimes even Managers) are not familiar with the Store Policy regarding coupons, so you will need to whip this baby out! Boy do they hate to see you prepared like that, when they challenge your coupon usage. I’ve done it several times. To quote James Brown, “It Feels Good!” But, it would be better, and not waste our time, if they knew their own Store’s policy and trained their employees properly. Can I get an Amen?! Keep your patience and your cool though, because they don't like a smart a**. Gently point out to them that their written policy differs from what they're saying, and ask to speak with the Manager if necessary.
This is Page 2 of a long list of stores and their policies, including: Kroger, Rite Aid, Publix, Walgreens, Winn Dixie, Target & Walmart. I’ll keep adding to this list as I find others. If you have a store's policy that I don't have, please feel free to shoot me a link. Also, if a store will not provide a coupon policy, see the bottom of this page for a Sample Letter that you can mail or email to them or their Corporate Office to try to get them to provide us coupon shoppers with a Coupon Policy.
Trader Joe's (see email response below) Thank you for your email. We do not have a coupon policy as we do not often receive them in our stores and do not produce coupons for our brand. We will accept coupons for the brands we do sell at their face value only.
Now, many stores don’t or won’t post their Coupon Policies. So, we as coupon shoppers have to keep bugging them until they do. If enough of us do this, they might finally give us something concrete. So here’s what I suggest: Send an email or letter to Customer Service similar to this: (feel free to copy)
I am a frequent coupon shopper at your store and could not find a Coupon Policy on your website. Please consider posting a policy; but in the meantime, please provide me with clarification on the following things:
• Do you accept manufacturer’s coupons, and is there a maximum dollar amount per coupon (i.e. $5.00)?
• Do you accept computer printed coupons, and is there a maximum dollar amount per coupon (i.e. $5.00)?
• If you accept computer printed coupons, may I print them in black and white?
• Do you accept e-coupons on my Store Loyalty card?
• Do you double or triple the value of manufacturer coupons?
• If you offer Store coupons, do you allow “stacking” – the use of a Store coupon and a Manufacturer’s coupon for the purchase of one (the same) item?
• If a coupon exceeds the price of the item, do you allow overages, do you adjust the price down, or do you disallow the coupon? Example: $1.00 coupon for a .98 cent item.
• Can I use 2 manufacturers’ coupons on a BOGO offer, or am I limited to one coupon?
• Do you take competitor’s coupons, and if so, which competitors (local, national, specific)?
• Are there a maximum number of coupons that I may use in a single transaction (i.e. 100 coupons), or a maximum dollar amount of coupons (i.e. $200.00) in a single register transaction?
• Do you match competitor’s prices?
• Are your Stores independently owned and operated? And if so, can the individual Management deviate from the policies or answers that you provide?
• Are there any other details regarding your Coupon Policy that I have failed to ask that you would like to inform me about?
Below are just some of the online Stores that you can earn @1-12% Cashback from, PLUS get a $10 Welcome Bonus just for signing up if you spend $30 or more within 90 days! See Cashback Percentage for any Store here: Rakuten
See the link for today's name(s) "We appreciate you. If this is your first name, show your photo ID at any U.S. Firehouse Subs today and get a free medium sub with any purchase. Just a small way we ar…
Get Free P&G coupons and save on Tide, Crest, Bounty and over 60 of your favorite brands! Also earn Rewards, win Free Products & more! Join Now - It's Free!
SPOTLIGHT REWARDS PROGRAM
Join Huggies Rewards+
Get 3500 Bonus Points and redeem for a Free Amazon Gift Card! Get Rewards on Diaper and Grocery Purchases! (For expectant Mothers, Mothers with Babies, & Prenatal - 6 mo.) Join Now - It's Free!
SPOTLIGHT CASH BACK PROGRAM
Sign Up for Rakuten & Earn Cashback when you shop!
Never shop online without going through a Cashback site like Rakuten (formerly Ebates), where you can earn on average 1% to 15% cashback on online purchases while shopping at retailers like Amazon, Walmart, Target, Home Depot and thousands more!
Sign Up Bonus: Rakuten offers a $10 Welcome Bonus to new Members if you spend $30 or more within 90 days!